Saturday, June 14, 2008

He's gone again......

And here are a butt ton of pictures to go with Ben being deployed again. the good thing about this deployment is it is his last. Grayson and I can make it through I am sure of it. It was a lot harder this time around saying goodbye but Grayson and I have seemed to ease into the new routine pretty well.
Me being artsy

Grayson and daddy before he left.

I am toddler hear me roar!!!

Isn't this how everyone rides in a stroller?

Money money money

playing at the park


aw the cuteness

Our first day without daddy, feeding the ducks with the Beecroft girls



Yeah so I messed up the order sue me. lol

we are going to miss that ugly mug lol

G's balloon from Stacy




2 comments:

Susie H said...

Lovely pics of your cutie lil man. Hang in there, darlin'. As you said, last one!!!

Anonymous said...

So sorry he's gone again...that sucks!!

LOL...at some point I almost bought Mason the same shorts Ben is wearing. :)