Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Getting back on track.....

So it's been awhile since I wrote on here. As far as I can tell i only really have two readers even though I have sent this address out billions of times but of well it gives me something to do in my down time. 

During Memorial Weekend Ben, Grayson, Woody, and Redge, and I went down to London to visit the London Aquarium. Grayson has a blast.  It was supposed to rain all day  but it held out for us so it made it a really nice day. We got to walk around a ton and have a picnic like lunch from Marks and Spencers outside of a bank or something lol 




2 comments:

Susie H said...

Wow, that's a HUGE stingray, or whatever. You all look so CUTE, as always :)

Trapped here, with suddenly dead car....eesh. Good thing the kids are happy and playing.

Anonymous said...

great pictures!! Looks like fun!

And look at you, you hot momma!