Sunday, February 03, 2008

I know I know I know....

It has taken me forever to get back to this blog. Here a ton of pictures to get me caught up. I actually haven't been taking to many pictures. since we got back from our vacation....I know for shame. I will get better. Grayson is doing really well but being very strong willed today. You have probably already seen most of the pictures but here they are again.
(Ben relaxing)

(Me relaxing...oh how I want to be here again)

(Aren't we cute)

(before snorkeling)


(Hooters for Grayson's 3rd birthday)

(cute family)


(Grayson and Daddy at the IMAX)

(Getting ready to take a boat ride)

(I'm flying)

(Seaworld)

(Getting ready to go on the wave runners)


(Para sailing....very awesome we got up to 600 ft)

(Grayson at clearwater beach)

2 comments:

Susie H said...

What super pictures - you guys had a wonderful vacation, didn't you :)

Parasailing IS cool...D. and I went in Cancun and I loved it...

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting. :)

Love the flying picture, and the family picture!