Friday, November 11, 2005

We're Back!!






Wow what a vacation. I have over 300 pictures that I took so I will just try and give you the high lights. We got to take Grayson to Disney World where he had a blast!! We didn't think he would make it very long but he did. We were so impressed. He went on the dumbo ride the Peter Pan ride and Snow White's scary adventure ride (which broke down in the middle and he didn't even care.) Then we went over to Epcot and went on more rides and he played in the ponds. He was there from 9am to 7pm and he never got grumpy once. Then a few days later Ben and I went back by ourselves and had a blast going on all the rides. I have to say I think the Tower of Terror was my favorite. Anyway here are some pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so happy you three had a great time; you deserved it!
love,
nana

Anonymous said...

Look at all these pics!! Looks like so much fun!